As part of this year’s Arts Festival (Sept 24th – Oct 2nd) we’re introducing an element called Meet the Maker, showcasing artists and makers’ studios within Porthleven’s bounds.
If you have a workshop that’s roughly within the area marked on the map below, whether it’s a dedicated space, a kitchen table or a sewing nook, we’d love you to take part.
There’s a nominal cost of £30 to cover admin and for this you’ll get exposure and advertising including:
- artist bio on the Festival website
- your location and info on the official printed Festival Art Trail
- minimum of two social media slots in the run up to the Festival (subject to you providing photos)
- pdf of official logos to use on your own social media and as a poster to mark your spot
- invitation to opening party
- Porthleven Arts Community membership and pin badge
You’ll need to have Public Liability Insurance and you can open for all or part of the Festival week (Sept 24th – Oct 2nd).
Please complete the form at https://forms.gle/dXxN1SUyzY8ms3i86 and make your payment to be included (please check the map to ensure you’re within the area we can cover).
Applications close at midnight on August 28th.